- T-SONIC™ TECHNOLOGY
- 30 uses per full charge via USB
- Travel Friendly
- 100% waterproof
- Normal Skin
- USB cable, certification card,user manual
- Assembled in Croatia
- 2-Y Limited Warranty & 10-Y Quality Guarantee
How To Use: (Source from Foreo)
1. APPLY CLEANSER
Remove all makeup, wet the LUNATM go then dampen your face and apply your regular cleansing product. Turn on your LUNATM go by pressing the center button once, activating the Cleansing Mode.
2. CLEANSE THE FOLLOWING ZONES:
Every 15 seconds pulsations will pause to indicate when to cleanse a new zone.
- Cleanse your chin and cheek using circular movements and repeat on the other side.
- Starting from the center, cleanse your forehead with gentle outward circular strokes.
- Cleanse the nose by gliding up and down one side, then the other. Delicately cleanse the under-eye region using outward strokes.
After 1 minute, the pulsations will pause 3 times, indicating the end of the cleansing routine.
Press the center button once more to put the LUNATM go on Standby.
Rinse and dry your face to complete the 1-minute cleansing routine. Then, apply your favorite skincare products, if any.
From Standby, press the center button to activate the Anti-Aging Mode. Try spending around 12 seconds on each stage of the routine; after this interval the LUNATM go’s pulsations will pause momentarily. Relax your face and press the LUNATM go’s anti-aging surface to the following wrinkle-prone areas, where muscle tension can cause worry lines, crow’s feet and laugh lines:
1. Region between the eyebrows
2. Right temple
3. Right nasolabial fold
4. Left nasolabial fold
5. Left temple
After 1 minute, you will feel the pulsations pause 3 times in quick succession, indicating the end of anti-aging routine.
Please note that to prevent overuse, the LUNATM go will automatically switch itself off if left for 3 minutes in Cleansing
or Anti-Aging Mode.
|Name||FOREO LUNA GO Normal Skin|
|Voltage (V)||100-240V (Worldwide)|
|Place of Manufacture||China|